2. In general, you can visit the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous. We do not share with third parties any personal information that has been shared by you through any forms on our Website. This information is used in connection with addressing your request. Forbes Marshall sends email communications about its products and services to its customers and persons desirous of receiving such emails. In case you do not wish to receive such emailers, you can write to us by mentioning "Unsubscribe" with your email address in the subject line and send to email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Forbes Marshall may use the information in its databases, including personal information you have submitted, and other server and usage logs, to analyze the site and user behavior, troubleshoot technical problems, resolve disputes and address complaints, and prepare aggregated reports that are shared with others, including the management of Forbes Marshall.
5. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself, we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their advertisements), and we do not control use of these cookies and disclaim any responsibility whatsoever for information collected through them.
6. Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet know where to send you data, such as the web pages you view). Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
8. Forbes Marshall will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. Forbes Marshall will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available.
9. All information gathered on the Website is securely stored within Forbes Marshall’s Website (controlled) database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
10. Forbes Marshall will not sell, rent, share, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the use of, any online service offered by the Website without the consent of the User or customer, except if such disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings including search warrants, or to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful activities, suspected fraud, potential threat of security of any person, violation of our website use or defend legal claims; special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or agencies requiring such disclosure or any other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the User or others.
You also consent to Forbes Marshall disclosing information about you to actual or potential parties to a lawsuit that Forbes Marshall is or may become involved in (a) if it is required to do so, (b) if it reasonably believes that such disclosures will potentially mitigate its liability, or (c) to enforce its rights.
11. In case the user is found to be the originator of any malware then Forbes Marshall shall have rights to take appropriate legal action against the user.